Click on a question to
locate the answer:
- Where is the Township Administration
- When and where are the various Township meetings
- Who should I call with a trash service
- What items do we recycle and how do
we separate our recyclable items?
- What and when are Clean-up days?
- How do I get a recycle bin?
- How do I dispose of old paint cans?
- When do I need
to obtain a building permit?
- Who are our state officials?
- Who would I contact to get information
on disposing of hazardous wastes?
- Who do I contact to remove a dead deer
from the roadway?
- Who is responsible
to take trees down that are in the Township right-of-way?
- Who will remove
a tree branch from electric or telephone wire?
- Will the Township
install or replace fallen, damaged or missing signs?
- Codes and Permits
- What are the
Township controlled burning regulations?
Back to Top
Township - 202 S. York Road - Dillsburg, PA 17019 | Phone: (717) 697-2132
/ Fax: (717) 795-0604 | Email:email@example.com
Hours: Mon-Fri; 10AM - 5PM
Township's website is intended to allow helpful immediate access to public
information. While all attempts are made to provide accurate, current
and reliable information we recognize the possibility of human and/or
mechanical error. Therefore, Monaghan Township, its employees, officers
and agencies expressly deny any warranty of the accuracy, reliability
or timeliness of any information published by this system and shall not
be held liable for any losses caused by reliance upon the accuracy, reliability
or timeliness of such information. All data and information should be
confirmed with the Township prior to reliance thereon, and any person
who relies upon such information obtained from this system without such
confirmation does so at his or her own risk.
© 2005-2018 Monaghan Township - York County, Pennsylvania. All rights